Saturday, October 16, 2010

ON TOP OF THE WORLD!



That's right! This is the 2nd time I feel so overjoyed this year! refer 1st time

Yesterday I was awarded with some special award for my major contributions to the school! I could not believe it, not even until I was standing up the stage while they read aloud my contributions! =p I can only say that I am thankful that things went so well for me this year!

Another reason: My academic and co-curricular CGPA improved!

Academic:
General Paper (4.00)
Business Studies (4.00)
Economics (4.00)
Accounts (3.33)
CGPA: 3.83 (last term 3.67)

Co-Curricular:
Clubs & Societies (92%)
Sports (74%)
Special Duty (7% bonus points)
GPA: 90 (last year: 83%)
CGPA: 86.5


3 co-editors and I.. KB-IANS CEMERLANG! XD


There is ONE more reason: HIM


What? At least it's NOT boring.... =p





1 Comments:

Kelvin said...

Congrats XD