Saturday, October 23, 2010

Still Alive...


I AM NOT DYING....


















JUST "HANGING ON"....


Gosh... that was one heck of a week...

I am surprised I made it through...

Finally finished editing the 2nd draft of the school mag...

Plus paging it...

and managed to keep up with my studies..

Apparently, "keeping up" is not good enough....

I have to out do myself....

Nothing's ever good enough when it comes to Form 6!






But anyway... Here's a sneak peak of our school magazine:




In case you're wondering... Yes, that's SMK Kepong Baru...


My photographer (Chen Elaine) is AAAAAWESOME......


And my design is heaven...


I pray hard that the magazine can be published and distributed this year...


Time is running out!

Time left:
27 days before the magazine is distributed
30 days before the first STPM paper.




Okay, so all my editorial files got deleted PERMANENTLY waaaay long ago...

and of course, my tech-geek guy buddies Wei Loong & Gabriel did all their best to help me retrieve them...

all in vain...

So u redesigned some of the pages of which I did not back-up...

Lesson learnt: Don't trust computers, always BACK-UP!!



Pre-U Year 2 Arts 1 Class Layout


PAGE1




PAGE 2



PAGE 3



PAGE 4







LIFE is a bitch, and TIME wins the Olympic race...



2 Comments:

ken said...

all the best with the mag :)

Sue Me said...

Ooh nice! My school would never let us have such page layouts for the Upper Sixers. Ours was plain photo and names underneath. Blah! Hahaha.. I love your blog. Keep it up :)