Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ever Farted in the Public?


Admit it! I am sure most of you have farted in the public -at least once.
Sometimes, it's loud and explosive. Other times, it's silent...
A silent fart is ALWAYS a dangerous fart. It is wa-a-a-a-ay more stinky (or so they say...)



Face it! If it's an explosive fart, all eyes will be on you. Bear the humiliation and move on...




BUT




If it's a silent fart, what will you do?




Would you remain silent, and act all dumb?
Hoping that no one would notice the foul smell you released (very unlikely)?








Or, would you be EVIL?
Be the first to comment about the smell, and quickly blame it on someone else?

7 Comments:

Suzanne said...

If I fart, I'll keep quiet. If I smell someone's fart, I'll keep quiet if it's a stranger or a friend. If they're my family members or my best friend, I'll probably be evil :D haha.

Pou Leen said...

Awesome girl! *thumbs up*

Dasuki D5T7 said...

my friend once had an explosive fart in the exam hall, kantoi habiss..haha..

Dasuki D5T7 said...

" Opps, i farted..hahaha" - with frens
Act like nottin happened - with strangers

Pou Leen said...

omygosh... exam hall? What in the world... hahaha... funny, ok?? XD

Kelvin said...

I am very honest, i once farted in a lift with 4 strangers and i raised my hands and admit.

But i still got scolded by an auntie T_T

Pou Leen said...

I will scold you if I am your auntie too... Hahaha... No one would admit, especially n a lift.. XD So awkward one!