Sunday, December 19, 2010

I FINISHED STPM!!!




The past 3 weeks was hell-ish as STPM was the first exam I actually have to study for. It was a battle of both intelligence and hard work. There were several times I was so frustrated with myself and everything else that I almost burst into tears. Almost. It was a rainy exam season. As if we’re not gloomy enough, the thunder and dark grey clouds added on to our gloom! Out of the 8 papers I took, 5 papers were sat in the rain…









Accounts frustrated me the most. I did THIS much of practice, and this is only for Financial Accounting. If this is not enough, I don't know what is... It's as though regardless of the amount of practice I put into it, I will never do as well as I hoped for. Oh well… maybe Accounts is the one thing I can’t do well…


ALL THE BOOKS I READ FOR STPM, IF STACKED UP TOGETHER, WILL REACH A HEIGHT OF ABOUT:

4 feet (80% of how tall I am)
1.22 metre
50.87 inches




Now, I am simply excited because I have about 5-6 months of free period where I can do anything I like! There’s so much to look forward to!! Most importantly, I have some serious thinking to do about my future career and university life… Hmmmm….



GOODBYE STPM.....

HELLO FUN IN THE SUN!


0 Comments: