Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I-Look-Serious-Ugly Day

Ever woke up one morning, looked into the mirror, and HATED your own reflection?



ALWAYS! Always… always… always… for me!



If I could, I would want to put a Brown Paper Bag over my head all the time.






If you're creative (like me), you could even doodle and sketch your bag and be anyone (or anything, even)







You could be HOT & SULTRY





Or if you're feeling UNEARTHLY =p






It’s simple and fast, and it only takes nanosecond to put on as opposed to hours of make-up. Applying fake lashes drives me crazy! Whoever pig-headed bastard came up with that invention, anyway? Now every girl with lashes shorter than those fakeys has to have one!


But, NO! The society just wouldn't have it that way.


And that leaves me no choice but to either go through all the trouble to paint my face or if I am feeling lazy -let the world see me in my worst form:


Yeah, dude. Watcha lookin’ at? My PIMPLES?


Nevermind that.


I am not the one who has to look at myself all the time, if you know what I mean. XD



Women have make-up to save the day…

What about men? What do you guys do, when you look like pig-heads in the morning?





4 Comments:

Kam Tze said...

i'll just stare at the mirror and pretend nothing happened for the rest of the day mwahaha !

Pou Leen said...

hahaha... NO fair! Guys can just don't care how they look huh.. and we girls will still love you... NO fair!!!

Anonymous said...

guys will also still love the girls no matter how they look. ^^

Reid said...

guys will also still love the girls no matter how they look. ^^