Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!

I know everyone's really hyper about going into year 2011 and all, but I woke up this morning and, really New Year's just yet another day, like any other day... No?

Okay la~ Today's a LITTLE BIT SPECIAL LA~ a little bit... only. XD









By the way, I really DID plan to loose my alcohol-virginity last night!! I really really did! But, I guess I was too nervous, and beer isn't really being too understanding or gentle on me =(.

I guess, I'll drink when I do, and when drank, I wish I would not be drunken.










So, on a serious note, what's your resolution? I have a lo-o-o-o-ng one... yours? Guess what, that list will go missing in a few months, anyway.. Hahahaaaa!!

But I list them out, still, just for the fun of it.










I never say a word about my resolution.

You know how things always NEVER work out when you TALK about them too much?

But there is one I don't mind telling: Sleep by 12.00am every single night

It's never gonna come true anyway -not in a zillion years! =)




0 Comments: