Sunday, March 27, 2011

表白








So, here's my FIRST EVER all-Chinese post.

Well, to begin with, the conversation itself is in Mandarin.

FYI- I am a total and complete Banana- I can't read/write in Chinese, but can speak a lil Mandarin and Cantonese.

But here's just to show how good Google Translate has become.



HE SHOULD HAVE JUST PRETENDED LIKE NOTHING'S HAPPENED!
WHY TELL ME?
JERK!


On request (for translation purpose)
Direction: Copy and paste in Google Translate to listen.

Him: 我有话要跟你说.. [I have something to tell you...]

Me (thinks): 他要表白了!!! [He is going to confess!!!]

Me: 你说吧... [Say it...]

Him: 我.. [I...]

Me: 快点说吧.. [Yes...??]

Him: 你.. [You...]

Him: 你走光了.... [Your "kopitiam" is open....]

Opened Kopitiam is when a girl's underwear is exposed for the world to see
UNINTENTIONALLY

I dunno where the term originated from.... Anyone have any idea?

10 Comments:

ph1l1p said...

hey nice blog...

Kelvin said...

Lol, i think he has been peeping for some time before he said to u~

Pou Leen said...

LOL... I think so too... but why he tell me ah? He can continue peeping right?

ALICE aka Sukhuey said...

LOL!hahaha...what a funny post!;D

Pou Leen said...

Funny? So embarrassing ok??? XD Wish the earth would just swallow me up that time!!

Pou Leen said...

Forgot to colour the mouth.... LOL...

Anonymous said...

Maybe you'll want to place a facebook button to your blog. Just bookmarked the url, although I had to do it by hand. Just my suggestion.

Daniel Jeyachristi Jude-Valentine Anthony said...

I always thought the "kopitiam" was for guys...Believe it or not, my mom told me why lol.

and 你走光了 doesn't make much sense.....did he tell you that in CHINESE?

Pou Leen said...

Hahahaha... yea... he told me that in Chinese. I don't know thw exact Chinese word, because I can't read or write. Either way, it sounds correct than ok la... XD

ph1l1p said...

:) aawww.