Monday, March 21, 2011

My NST Debut!








I know I sound completely noob, but I have to say, I have NEVER once imagined myself appearing in a newspaper, what more, NST (stands for News Straits Times- if you don't already know)!

I hope you can see the word "Youthsays" there. Basically, it's just like any other online advertising communities (Nuffnang, Advertlets, Google Adsense), only, it's using an entire different approach.

So, here's the deal. You will get paid by doing your fair share of "marketing". That's not all, you will also be paid for your time when you answer surveys (like above)


I couldn't see any reason why you should not be a part of this awesome community.

So, click HERE to sign up today! =)

1 Comments:

Anu said...

hiya. how did you manage to find the online link? i've been trying for ages but i still cant. my quote came out yesterday too, but i'm still stuck. help? :)