Sunday, March 20, 2011

Revamped Blog

Alright people, I know it's been a while since I last updated my blog.

OKAY!!! I know... it's been a l-o-o-o-ong while...

I am sorry, people, but...

  • I've been really seriously busy for the past month
  • I hated how my blog looked, hence, felt very uninspired to blog.
  • I've been busy LIVING LIFE, instead of TALKING ABOUT LIVED LIVES!


So yeah...

Anyway, no comic strips for today...

BUT

You can explore my new blog layout, and

I know, it's not exactly complete... I have some pages under construction... But yeah, should get it running after 2 months now, almost!

New layout, for a new year!

Alright, a lil late for that too, but, oh what the hell...

So, before I go...

I JUST WANNA THANK Y'ALL FOR SUPPORTING MY BLOG WHEN IT'S HALF DEAD...

your spirit brought it back!!! XD

Nights!


3 Comments:

ken said...

like the huge changing banner :D

Ariff Suffian said...

Looks simple and nice :)

Daniel Jeyachristi Jude-Valentine Anthony said...

Hahaa. Your blog is worth reading over and over again so it didn't really die as far as I'm concerned :) It's too cute to die!