Tuesday, March 29, 2011

When Everyone's Smiling...








And it turned out...







I was half-naked!!!!!!!!!







Thankfully, it was just a dream... Phew....







So, I Googled out what my dreams may mean:

A
"If you're shocked upon realising you're naked,
it means you're hiding something or being someone you're not."

B
"If no one else realises that you're naked but you,
it may mean that you're making a big issue out of nothing."

C
"If you're proud of your nakedness, it reflects unrestricted freedom.
You have nothing to be embarrassed about."



Dreaming of being naked is a common thing. I've had it a couple of times myself...
So, which is yours?
Mine's mostly "A"...
I wonder who's "C"??
XD Rah ha hah!!!

4 Comments:

Daniel Jeyachristi Jude-Valentine Anthony said...

I wonder who would get a "C" too lol. I'm more of a "B" :p

E said...

hahahahaha... that's really funny. but yeah i think it's a common dream too. Mine's mostly A too XD

Kelvin said...

Is it becoz of the "kopitiam" incident that trigger this dream?

Pou Leen said...

LOL... I dunno... I dream a lot about being naked... XD