Monday, May 23, 2011

Differences



The clouds are whiter
The breeze cooler
The grass greener
When we found each other
 
Our feelings soar
We strive for more
Our differences roar
My heart tore
 
Oh God, I pray
Show me the way
Shall I keep you at bay?
Shall I make you stay?
 
Will you come around!
On no solid ground
Just of minds unsound
Are we out of bounds?
 
Will your soul cease to strive?
Will you cease to try?
Will my tears dry?
Will I cease to cry?
 
Poisoned by this love dart
Must I succumb to this wrath?
You have a place in my heart
Till death do we then part

-written by Pauline@pouleen when she was 15 and in love



On a side note, I listened to this song gazzilions of times today!

The lyrics struck me:




But we're gonna start by drinking old cheap bottles of wine
Sit talking up all night
Saying things we haven't for a while
We're smiling but we're close to tears

and

But we're gonna start by drinking old cheap bottles of wine
Sit talking up all night
Doing things we haven't for a while
We're smiling but we're close to tears

and

Even after all these years
We just now got the feeling that we're meeting for the first time

and

Oh, these times are hard
Yeah they're making us crazy
Don't give up on me baby



IDK if you're feeling what I'm feeling, but if you are,
HANG ON TIGHT WHEN TIMES ARE HARD

=)




6 Comments:

ken said...

talented 15 haha.. and how old are you now? :)

Pou Leen said...

LOL... 20 =p

I have a feeling I think way deeply then I do now back then. =)

E said...

wow... i love the poem... and at 15! You have talent :D

I'm starting to learn to appreciate poems better and better since my bf writes poems. words can be so beautifully written, regardless of the emotions involved in them

cpydiana said...

love the poem leenleen!!

Nightroad said...

nice poem...
thumbs up from me...^^

Ras said...

poem? nice :D
better then me haha
my poem always will be like Humphrey-dumpty way ~ haha