Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lady Gaga's Judas in My Dream

So a friend of mine asked

"Why're you so obsessed with this Judas song??"

Believe it or not, I had a dream quite a while ago, and it has strong resemblance to this song's video.






I dreamt of me in the woods, well, not exactly, since there were only 2 trees.

And as you can see, I am clinging on to the dead and fruitless, waiting for its revival.

As dead as it looks, that is one happy tree there, I tell you... =)

One would die to be in that tree's position, to be clung by my sexay legs like that!











Can you see that...?

 =O 

That's how my face looked when I saw the vid.

It has the same scene, but the story's somewhat different. Wait, opposite would be a better word to describe.


So then, my dream went on. The next thing I know, I am in a tub with 2 men. 


The thing is, I can't recall their faces. 






This too, resemble the song's video. Story line's still different, though.





I guess I am done with waiting for that dead tree to miraculously come alive. 

I've given up too many fruitful trees; waiting longingly for me to drape my legs around!

GO DECIPHER, NIGHTS! =p

Love the song, love the vid. The lyrics sing the story of my dream though =)





The song has nothing or little to do with religion. It's purely metaphor, or so she claims.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

at first i was like @@

then after reading it again i was like ooooooooo

awesome haha XD

Diana said...

the similarity is too much yo!!!! but i kinda understand ur story line...