Thursday, May 12, 2011

Of Tweaked Facebook Page and Cleavages



TA-DA!!!

A brand-new display picture for my page!

Elongated- I am.

Fine, I stretched the truth here for a bit, but that's what having a cartoon site for!

I can be anyone/anything I want...

FYI: I am only 5 feet tall. ROFLOLOLOLOLOL! Yeah, so what? 








Next, is the default landing page! I bet you've never heard of it. Hah!

Anyway, if you're have not liked my page, then this is what you'll be looking at... forever!

Well, at least until you liked my page. Then my wall is all that you'll be seeing...

But I guess no one would mind seeing me this way...

Or maybe, even prefer to see me like this! *Gasps*

It's FBML by the way. 

Gosh, you really ought to learn these things... How could you not know? =p

So you noticed, that there's this extra tiny line right in the center of my chest.

They call it cleavage. I call it... MY CLEAVAGE. 

Okay, that was lame.

Anyway, if my cartoon cleavage turns you on, you have no idea what my real cleavage can do!

NOTHING!

okay, another lame one there. =p

So yeah, I've finished puberty, and now am a lady.

I hope that doesn't bother you too much, now...



now make your way to my Facebook page!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

ken said...

lol..extra tiny line.. :P

Pou Leen said...

oh well... >=D