Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mad At You... NOT!


Ever been mad at him/her, but you just can't bring yourself to show/voice it out?

All the time- for me. 


Too proud to get mad.


Too proud to care, in fact. 

Pretending like I care less. 


But if I'm mad, then I'm mad. 
I can try to convince myself that I'm not, but I know better.
So at the end of the day, I've only got myself to be mad at. 


MAD AT MYSELF FOR 
CARING ENOUGH 
TO PRETEND TO BE NOT MAD. 


On a lighter note, I did a self-portrait. 
Not exactly good with it, but it is still something... no?



Self-portrait's tough. Like how it's always harder to lie to yourself than to others. 
So, I sketched my friend as well. He has an easy face to sketch!


I slanted his lips a tad bit more, so he looks meaner and more hostile... 

Sorry... =p 





7 Comments:

Tara said...

this post reaD my mind hhaaha

Henry Tan said...

haha. yeah. everyone got a mask to hide the real one.
that's the key to survive in reality. LOL

Kian Fai said...

maybe the last picture place a 3D glasses to make it more cool! :D

wai2kit said...

I see your character has diverted away from that pink dress girl! Haha and now your character has *coughs*!!

reanaclaire said...

hello.. coming by to visit you.. happy weekend to you...

ken said...

u should draw a cuter self-portrait.. the one you show us looks kinda elderly :P

sHeRrY said...

was here! no tagboard?