Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Special Collaboration: Pou Leen meets the Bros!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Alright, so I was supposed to post this up yesterday, and well,
I was so busy with everything else, I forgot. =p 



Ernest's cartoon is an interesting one. Regardless if you have bros in reality (which I believe most of us have),
almost everyone can relate to the storyline of his cartoons, and trust me, a good laugh's what's in store for you!


And yes, nothing's wrong with your pc/lappie/ipad/ibook/or whatever- 
I realised my site banner's down (for unknown reasons) and haven't got the time to repair it. 

Okays, gotta go fix that stupid banner now... Ciao!

4 Comments:

ken said...

why nowadays combo and collabo posts only.. i want pou leen's comic! :P

ladyviral said...

did they get to meet you afterall? haha

king_gaban said...

@ken: aiya... now collab month la haha

Kelvin said...

Hiya, i changed new blog again hahaha XD