Friday, December 30, 2011

The ABCs of Getting A Girl's Number (Part 1)


 As a guy, one must possess a few skills in order to get by in life.
Of all these skills, none is more important to a guy that the skill of getting a girl's phone number.
Yes, getting a girl's phone number is essentially the most important skill a guy must possess.
It is the first step in any relationship making it the first thing to do on your guy's list.

Hence, because this first step is so vital, I am providing a list of ways in which to get a girl's phone number.
I'm not guaranteeing that it will work, because some people just fail at getting numbers (ie. me...in the past. I'm a pro now.)
 And because it's quite a daunting task, I'm also using ABCs to help you understand the tips better.
There's nothing easier than ABCs.... right??



[A]PPROACH HER
Duh, how else are you going to get her number? Mindbeam her your request?
C'mon, this ain't Star Trek. Send her an SMS? This is precisely why you have to approach her, genius.
You gotta man up, toughen up your act and stride up to her.
However, approaching her is also one of the toughest things to do on this list.
So many people have fallen on this stage. So...it's all up to you.
Be a man!




[B]E [C]ONFIDENT
When you walk up to her, you have to show off your manly confidence.
How else will she be surprised and promptly smitten by you?
It is often whispered in many circles that women love a confident man.
By showing her how confident you are, you're essentially telling her,
"Hey babe, I want your number and you're going to give it to me".




Brought to you by,
Advices: Joel Wong
Illustrations: Pauline Low



Keep a look out for Part 2!!
Coming soon!


On another note:
Here's an original piano rendition of the song "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri that I did. =)






4 Comments:

miss labi said...

i must say u've got gifted hands :)

Punk Chopsticks said...

LMAO!!! I love this! At first I was wondering...where the hell is C??
LOL so, thats just how retarded I am lmao

Joel Wong said...

my mouth is big. so are my muscles! me gusta! =O

j_fish said...

The song is beautiful. =) And you're hands look so nice!! XD

Good luck with your exams. Law in UM (and other uni/college) could be a bitch sometimes. =/