Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lectures 101 - Part 2


Yes, peepz...

Y U NO READ?



Well, actually I don't feel quite happy today. 

I blog, when I am upset. Or bored. Or feeling lonely...

Like how couples get together, when they're upset. Or bored. Or feeling lonely...




Oh well, I may not have a boyfriend, YET.

But I have my readers, just as good if not better!

Ah, keep a look out on my coming mystery for alright?

Well, you probably knew about it, but just pretend you don't, wooookays?? Shhh...


Goodnight! 
XOXO

3 Comments:

Wei Jiet said...

Does the lecturer happen to be Puan Z? Or does it just happen to be a random woman with SHORT HAIR?

Jeffro Ong said...

hahaha, i get that all the time, and i once told the lecturer "If I read before I come, then there's really no point for me to come at all right? I didn't read is because I thought I'd listen to you.. after all, Q&A is better, when there's actually a reply... but but but, it seems like my efforts weren't appreciated, how sad..." and I got "Shuddup Jeff" =P

Haris Khairuddin said...

if that's the answer, then why do she ask the class? is it just for formality?? I usually don't understand the lecturer's behavior. ask us if we have any problem.. but when we ask them, they tell us to find it ourself.