Saturday, March 10, 2012

How Far Would You Go?

Hey people... I know it's been ages since I last posted anything.

I thank you from the very very bottom, deep core, of my teeny weeny heart (wait, wouldn't that make it not as deep.....? Anyway...) for the support, and fan mails! 

I feel like squeezing all you guys so hard it crushes your kidneyssss!!!!

Kidding... not as sick... YET! :p

Here's another photo-comic hybrid. 





On an entire different note,
Here's a work in conjunction 
Community Awareness Week 2012, Faculty of Law, University Malaya



On yet another completely different note :P
I found a diary of mine today!!

All the more attention it invited... Hmmm... :p

Looks familiar? This was before I use Facebook...

Okay, I am NOT as girly as the diary portrays me to be.

This is embarrassing... Well, I didn't have the best skin to begin with...

Yes, I have a thing for love. 

Probably the most major decision... well, 2nd most major now...

A new chapter...

Which gave me no time to continue writing. And maybe because I started using Facebook as well... :D

Have a great great weekend ahead... 

:D

Lotsa <3

*Crushes your kidneys... again!*


11 Comments:

Xin Lin said...

i extra like this post..

Zazabong said...

WOW! Thats so interesting and personal. Love it. Artistic and creative hehe!

Chia Hui said...

your diary is so colourful and filled with pictures etc. my diary back when i still keep one is filled only with words and words and words and nowhere as nice as yours. (:

vee-sia said...

waaa tat is one colourful diary... nice~

Liz said...

Wow, your diary is soooooo interesting! xD Mine was all full of words and words and words :/

DhivenyaR said...

I love your diary!!!

Knox said...

Pouleen!!

I love your drawings!!

Can i ask u a favour?

Draw my face, i wanna use it for my avatar hehehe :P

Syun said...

I love your diary!Mine is just filled with blue ink words XD

Kristin said...

Love you doodling on those notebook & you handwriting is so nice! Come back to blog soon =)

Miyen said...

So shweeet! Especially love how you're brave enough to show the world your diary :D

Anyways, very creative!

Anonymous said...

banana? you're so naughty! xD